Tuesday, November 23, 2010

we're getting a puppy !

Let the countdown begin!!! four days from now we are getting a little husky girl with one blue eye and one brown. I am so stoked, this was Charley's birthday present to me....well actually..the remake of birthday present number one. 

Half a month ago, we adopted a dog named Kira. She was adorable, a husky-Australian shepherd mix. Unfortunately she was six years old and had a history (abused, left to her own). She bit to get her way and maintain her pack dominance. After a lot of thought and grief, we gave her back up, knowing that she needed a lot of work and a different home environment. So here we are: try two. 

Entirely the wrong dog, I took these pet photos for my mother in law the other day. This is her new Welsh Corgi pup named Anooshe.

photo by scruggers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...