Sunday, November 28, 2010

Introducing ::::::




DRUMROLL PLEASE...the one, the only Juneau (okay she's not the only Juneau out there, whatever). She's a purebred hererochromatic eyed husky lady with black and white markings...and she is currently asleep on my shoe. I am mush.


Her hobbies thus far include:
  1. being ridiculously cute
  2. howling with her little paws put together and her head thrown back. 
  3. prancing. No klutzy puppy feet here.
  4. eating puppy chow at lightening fast speed and then looking at us like we are starving her and gave her nothing at all.
  5. swimming in her water bowl, we're hoping she figures out that she doesn't fit
  6. biting. (not us thank goodness!) She is teething with her little wolfy teethies ( oh my! i'm typing baby-talk). She loves her little chew toy that we can hide treats inside of. It occupies her for hours. 
  7. playing with the hedgehog. Nope not the live one, the stuffed one. She already has fetch down and will bring it back. Not to mention (or brag) she comes when she's called and stays at our heels in the yard even if she's not on the leash!!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah!! you never told me you had a blog....??? where have i been! : ) its so cool!
    anniehobbitlass

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooo cute! I think Huskies are my favorite kind of dog!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...