Sunday, August 23, 2009

the studio space...

I am an art kid dropout...and I miss the access to the tools. No, I don't miss the crazed proffesors, the potheads or the time consuming progects...I just miss the abundance of art leftovers, the people who leave their work for view, and the woodshop. There is something calming about a used up palette and flecks of paint on all the furniture. I am moving to a new space soon with a new husband, and it is my goal to have a studio upstairs. No, I probibly won't have the track lighting or draft boards, but maybe I'll have a space thats clean and stocked with things that inspire. My goal is organization this time around, and i will eventually post a few of the cool closet ideas I've found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...