Thursday, November 20, 2014

ARTIST DANNA RAY

 

Perhaps because it feels so cold and foggy, I’ve been enjoying South Carolina Native’s Danna Ray’s rustic paintings inspired from the natural world. I particularly love the frosty mist and muted colors of the pieces below. It’s inspiring me to study those muted neutrals. I love the calm atmosphere a well mixed grey can give, especially as the warm and cool undertones play against each other. Here work can be found here http://www.dannaray.com/ and her etsy shop is Here.

 

Foggy Trail - limited edition art print of original paintingAround the Fire - limited edition art print from original painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...