Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The one I started working on like six months ago and never finished….

*hides head in shame

one day, I’ll finish but I figured I’d go ahead and share progress. The face will get more detail added on top as well as the lower half of the beard fleshed out/ kept wispy. The whole thing was done top to bottom using watered down acrylic. It was more or less an experiment and it involved a lot of salt.

also, the color is most accurate in the top photo. I was extremely tired/ sun was on its way out…more or less I was too lazy to bother with things like white balance. Even lazier to show scale….it’s pretty big. Think about as tall as your average fourth grader.

IMG_3394IMG_3396nIMG_3393 IMG_3393m

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...