Saturday, March 12, 2011

Papa Jazz

I hate BestBuy with a passion, the experience, the noise and the overpriced gadgets that they can get away with selling because of their grando chain operation..and I wonder why would anyone buy CDs from there when we have amazing stores like Papa Jazz here in Columbia. They have such a great selection of used CDS, so you can have awesome music without paying 20 bucks for a cd. They are especially accommodating to my 80's loving husband and his uncanny love for David Bowie and such. Seriously if there were a decade we could relive in our teen years, Charley would pick the 80's and I would be the 70's (living as a drug free hippy).
of course all this "jazz" talk is making me think of the oh so wonderful Mighty Boosh clip

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! They make my day....really I click to check for them like I have no life...